Tuesday 24 November 2015

THE BUDDHIST LIBRARY FAMILY DAY 2015 EVENT!


Yes. Another one of our meaningful participating public event can be accounted for last sunday, during The Buddhist Library Family Day 2015! As all money collected, by our services during that day itself will all be donated to The Buddhist Library for charity purpose. 


 I unfortunately on the other hand, are unable to make it for this great one, which I would like to. But due to my slight fever and sore throat condition, which took place a day or two before the event. Is still not completely contain. So for my own good, and everyone else there not to spread the germs out. I had to missed out on this one, while looking forward for our next event. 


So without further to do, let's us take a look at some pictures which are taken during that day. During our successful event.














 






No comments:

Post a Comment